welcome guys



Hello guys thanks for click syazasuke.blogspot.com. I write everything here. Thanks for reading. :)

Total pageviews :)

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Have you?

Have you heard the sincere laugh?
Have you felt the sincere tears?
Have you think you are the only one
but you cant be one for anyone?
Have you been cheated and lied?
Have you check on yourself on what
you really want in this life?

I felt it through it all,
In my life
They came as,

The worst.
The bad.
The betrayed.
The Fake.

I only understand one thing
Nothing last forever.

Even your laugh can turns to tears
Even your sincerity can turns to revenge
Even your happiness been stole,
By your own shadow
By the one who you trust,
And the worst,
By the one you loved the most.

I never feel the real happiness
Since i lived for 24 years
I only feel the truth tears,
Tears when i remember you,
Allah.

-sm

1 comment: